Catherine Fyfe Marriage Celebrant creates tailored, personal and memorable wedding ceremonies in Queenstown, Central Otago, and Wellington
Tailored | Personal | Memorable
My approach to performing a marriage ceremony is to work with you as a couple to ascertain what is most important to you - it’s your day and it needs to be personalised to you both. To achieve this, we will have a casual face-to-face or Skype meeting to work together to determine how you would like your ceremony.
I then provide you with a beautiful resource document which you might wish to use to help you select wording for key parts of the ceremony or they can just provide you with a little guidance if you wish to write your own vows. I will take your ideas and turn them into the right ceremony, personalised to reflect you and your relationship. I provide you with a draft ceremony before connecting again to refine and confirm. I like to meet with a couple a day or so before the wedding to make sure everything is perfect before making it official. A beautifully presented copy of your ceremony leaves you with a keepsake and memory of the finer details of your day.
I tailor my packages to each individual clients ideas and requirements. Please contact me for price information.
- Ceremony design including vows, blessings, readings and symbols.
- Advising, managing and supervising.
- Providing reliable industry contacts including florists, photographers and venues.
- Rehearsal prior to the big event.
- Performing the legalities for the marriage.
- PA system to ensure your guests are all able to hear the ceremony and to make a permanent recording of it.
- If your location is outside, a beautiful table and chair with a posy of flowers for the signing of the documents.
- Officiating at the ceremony.
- Professionally designed and presented copy of your ceremony as a keepsake of your day.
If you are looking for an officiant for other celebrations I can work with you to craft the right service for:
- Vow Renewals
- Naming Ceremony